In 2016 Carine Senior High School began the process of building an Alumni Association. In 2018 our school celebrate 45 years of operation. During this year we will celebrate with special school ball as well as publish a special edition of the school newsletter.
The mission of the Alumni Association is to support Carine Senior High School, including the school’s vision and goals, and to foster closer relationships and lifelong connections between the school, its alumni and friends.
The Alumni Association serves to facilitate communication between Carine Senior High School and its former students and staff, to enhance the reputation of the school and to support the continuing development of the school.
Membership of the Alumni Association will be open to all former students and staff who have been associated with the school for at least one year.
The Alumni Association endeavours to:
- develop and maintain a database of names and contact details of former students and staff
- promote fellowship and maintain friendship among members by assisting with class and year reunions, and by holding Alumni events
- provide a communication link between Alumni members and the school
- increase public awareness of the functions of Carine Senior High School in the community
- provide opportunities for Alumni members to assist in students’ personal development and in their awareness of career options
- recognize former students and their contributions and achievements
- develop a consciousness of the history of the school
- encourage excellence among students by the provision of wide ranging assistance.
Your Interest in the Alumni Association
Please submit your contact details if you would like to receive alumni information via the Carine Senior High School newsletter. It is planned to send out an annual alumni edition of the school newsletter and to hold events from time to time. Access to contact details will only be by school staff to send out official alumni material. Let any friends from your Carine days know about this site so we can build the database of interested people.
Please email Liz Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org