Whether you’re aiming to start work straight after secondary school or undertake further studies, this information will help you decide which Year 11 and 12 study options best match your interests, skills, needs and learning levels.
Courses and Programs developed by SCSA
Courses offered at Carine Senior High School in Year 11 and 12
- Application Process
- TAFE Communication Skills
- Entrance Requirements and Selection Criteria
- TAFE Maths skills
- Selection Criteria Guide
- Using the Evidence Guide
TISC (Tertiary Institutions Service Centre)
Training WA website – find VET qualifications
- 2017 Course Cut Off Ranks
- 2014 TEA/ATAR Table
- My University – provides students with a broad range of information about Australian universities and other higher education providers.
- University Admission 2018
WASSA (Western Australian Statement of Student Achievement)