Enrolment is entirely dependent upon the residential address of the applicant at the time the enrolment commences. To assist the school to determine the student’s eligibility under local intake, the following documentation (minimum of 2) needs to be attached to the Application for Enrolment:
- A current rates notice from the local council showing proof of ownership; or
- A current lease agreement of at least three months;
- Driver’s Licence;
- Power – connection or account;
- Gas – connection or account;
- Telephone accounts;
- Contents Insurance; or
- Any other official documents that may support the application as proof of residence.
It is also a requirement that all the information provided is accurate.