Email me: email@example.com
- Practise writing for a range of purposes, in a range of contexts and for a range of audiences.
- Respond to past exam paper questions under similar conditions. Ask me for sample questions.
- Read widely, beyond what you are given to read for English. Ask the teacher librarians for suggestions.
- Practise close reading of short written passages, using past questions from the Reading section of the exam.
- Practise analysis of still images using past questions from the Viewing section of the exam.
- In your journal, collect still images, annotate them and write one page analyses of each one.
- Read the English Good Answers Stage 3 book, for activities, information and guidance, and for sample good answers to WACE exam questions