Welcome to the Carine Senior High School website.
In 2016 Carine Senior High School successfully implemented the new Year 12 WACE curriculum and we are very proud of our results. Highlights include:
- Ranking of 9th Top Public School in WA
- Top 50 ATAR school
- 100% attainment rate
- 97% Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
- Median ATAR score of 82.45%
- 34 Year 12 School Curriculum and Standards Authority awards
- 69 students achieving Certificate III or higher qualification
In 2018 Carine Senior High School will begin an $18.77 million expansion project for our school with the building of brand new state of the art facilities including general and specialist classrooms. This will increase our permanent capacity from 1225 students to 1525 students. Building is expected to be completed in 2020.
Our school will also host a Gifted and Talented Education Program in 2020, focusing on STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) education for students.